Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Estoy aprendiendo el espanol!!! (I'm learning Spanish!)

Yes you read the title correctly......we started taking a spanish class! It should say,"I'm trying to learn spanish!" It certainly isn't coming very easily to me! I keep asking myself, "what did you take 3 years of German in HighSchool for???!!!" I tried saying this to Isaac on the phone the last time I talked to him and his reply was "you are taking spanish???? WHY???!" quickly followed by him correcting my pronunciation! LOL! I'm sure that I will never learn enough to help when they come home, but maybe by the next time we go to Casa Bernabe after they come home I'll be able to say some things?? Sandi Lehrman (who is adopting Debora) is teaching us along with Kim Chow. It has been very comical....we do laugh alot which has been fun. No real updates with the adoption. I actually don't think we'll even hear anything in the near future. Isaac asked me when I was coming back down, and I hated telling him that I had no idea. He had a tooth pulled the day that I talked last and he let me know that it hurt. A mom is supposed to be there for their kids when they are hurting :( Cristian hasn't been around the last 2 times I've called, so I'm missing hearing his voice. Hope you enjoy the pictures in the albums that Jordan helped me figure out how to put on here!

No comments: