Friday, August 8, 2008

US Embassy...finally!

Just hung up talking to Isaac & Cristian which always lifts my spirits :) Hearing "Hi Mom" and "I love you Mom" fills me with joy :) Then I spoke to David and got some good news! He called the attorneys office today to see where our paperwork stands AND.....drumroll please....they were taken to the US Embassy today! YEAH! So.....he said that once they are at the Embassy it usually takes 3-4 days (work days I assume) to get your Pre-Approval. That sounds very quick for Guatemala time....LOL, but I'm hopeful :) Since the boys interviews are out of the way already, he said that it has been taking about one month or less in PGN! That would be so awesome if it were that quickly!
Still no more new news about Miguel....hopefully the Chow's will be getting word on his coming home day soon!
Please keep our other friend, Sandi Lerman, in your prayers. She is adopting Debora from Casa Bernabe and was given some worrisome news regarding their adoption process yesterday. The power of prayer is powerful so we need everyone praying!!! There is a link to her blog and some others that I have listed in the right column of this page....take a peek.

1 comment:

Lori :) said...

Oh I really do hope things are moving that fast!! I would love to hear that your boys are coming home soon!!! We'll keep praying! God can do it! :)

Blessings!
ps - I like your blog links! :) hee,hee. I also like CB's redesigned website. Looks nice! I still want to bring more of those kids home!