Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful day this has turned out to be!!! Got GREAT news today from Guatemala! Got an email from David today, will share part of it:

......just wanted to let you know that the boys are out of PGN as of today! ........ Pedro just went to sign the final paperwork which means the adoption is approved by the Guatemalan government and now just goes in for the name change....

Hallelujah!!! I'm so excited I can't sit still...LOL! Yesterday I was thinking that there was a good chance that they might not be home by Christmas.....now I'm thinking there is a good chance they will be. Timeline is still a guessing game though. With no snags and things going smoothly it could be a month, but I really don't think that will happen. But that's ok, today gave us such a sigh of relief! Isaac and Cristian don't know yet. David told me that I could tell them if I wanted. I've tried calling twice but have gotten voicemail. Thank you all for your prayers and support! Keep those prayers going for things to continue to move smoothly :) Can't wait for you all to meet the boys!

3 comments:

Sandi Lerman said...

Everyone sing along: All I want for Christmas is my two more boys... my two more boys... yeah, my two more boys! :)

Lori :) said...

AWESOME!!!!! That is sooooo cool! I sure do hope they are home before C-mas! :)
Congratulations!!!!!

Mandy said...

WOW!!! I'm soo excited for you! That is great news!!! I can't wait to meet my new cousins!!!!:)