Tuesday, October 28, 2008

15 MONTHS

Well, we've been at this process for 15 months! I'm feeling as grumpy today as someone who has been pregnant for 15 months! Yesterday I emailed the Embassy to see if I could find out anything about our PINK slip....expecting to receive it this week. They replied and let me know that they haven't received our paperwork yet! So today I spoke to Donie and she said that the paperwork is being taken to the Embassy today. She also said PINK slips are now taking about 2 weeks! So looks as if we might not be traveling to Guatemala for the big pick up until possibly the week of November 17th. We were planning on traveling as a family to Raleigh for Jordan's soccer tournament the weekend of the 20th and then going to visit my Dad & June in Myrtle Beach, but looks like those plans won't happen either if it takes that long to get the PINK slip :( So, I think I have a reason to be grumpy! However, they will be home for Christmas like we wanted so I guess I shouldn't complain :)

No comments: