Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HOLA from Guatemala!

Hola everyone! Well the BIG day is here and we are back from the U.S. Embassy!!! The adoption is officially COMPLETED!!! I can not tell you the relief that I am feeling right now! The past 24 hours has definately been a rollercoaster of emotions! The boys are great!!! I think Isaac has grown at least 2 inches since July! They are very excited about coming home! Tomorrow we go back to the Embassy to pick up the paperwork that we have to take to Immigration when we arrive back in the states and we will be HOME Friday! Can't wait for you all to see the new Kollstedt family :)

3 comments:

Lori :) said...

What a glorious feeling!! PTL!!

Have a safe trip home!

L :)

Sandi Lerman said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the whole family together! :)

Lori :) said...

I'm sure you are home by now . . . so . . . WELCOME HOME!! :) I hope you all had a good trip and are adjusting to a larger family!! :) What fun!